Friday, September 14, 2007

Closing the Gap

Go on and close the curtains

All we need is a the spotlight

You and me and a couture BottegaVeneta bag

Going to hold you close (tonight)



We both know all fall the couture is going away

How I wish..wish it wasn't so

Buy this bag and those shoes for me

Let's prolong this estacy



Save tonight

And fight the pinks of spring

Come again two months

Two months and it'll be all gone



There's a Versace couture against the chair

And it glamor for me and freedom for you

Tomorrow comes with a few desires:

To buy it all...it's true

It isn't easy to spend $1.5 mil in one night.

This dress isn't flattering

because you know it's sky blue

I wish it wasn't so



Save that other dress

And fight the break of spring

Come tomorrow

tomorrow all these shoes will be gone



Spring 08 comes and takes it all away

I wish that, that I could stay

You know how much I adore that skirt

I wish it wasn't so



Save tonight

And fight the break of dawn

Come tomorrow

tomorrow you'll be gone (and in 5 yrs be considered vintage).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home