Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hanging by a moment

Desperate for changing into Spring collections
Starving for new dresses
Closer where I Started
Chasing after you

I'm falling even more in love with you
letting go of all the shopping bags I've held onto
I'm standing here until the next register opens
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

Forgetting all my recent purchases
feeling incomplete
I'll take your spring Versace ready to wear runway dress
will you take his AMEX black card ?

Now.. I'm falling even more in love with this dress
Letting go of all i've held onto from Fall collection
I'm standing here until I decide which color I want
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

I'm shopping for the only thing I adore
I'm walking towards the fitting room and not quite sure where to go
I don't know what shoes I want
just hanging by a moment here with you

There's nothing left in the store
nothing left to try on
there's nothing in the world
that could change my mind
there is nothing else
there is nothing else...until I walk into the next store

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home