Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A taste of heaven

How oft when men are at the point of being single
Have they been merry! which their keepers call
A lightning before a relationship. O, how may I
Call this a longing? O my clothes! my fated stars!
Sleep, that hath suck'd the honey of thy breath,
Hath had no power yet upon thy bank account.
Thou art not conquer'd (by me).
*yet*

Beauty's ensign yet
Is crimson in thy lips and in thy cheeks,
And the sun's dark shadow is not advanced there.
Stranger, liest thou there in thy Diesel T-shirt?
O, what more favour can you do for me
Than with that hand that took out thy card in Versace
To render that jacket mine which was formerly thine enemy?
Forgive me, Burberry.' Ah, dear Gucci watch,
Why art thou yet so fair? Shall I believe
That unrequited emotions are amorous,
And that the abhorred monster bankruptcy that keeps
Thee here in light of thy desire to be a lawyer ?
For fear of that thy still will be indebted from me
And how I wish never from this row of multi carat diamonds
Depart again. Here, here i will wear
A few bracelets chosen from many. O, here
Will I set up my temporary home
And shake the yoke of inauspicious stars
From this shopping-deprived flesh. Eyes, look your first (into the store)!
Arms, do embrace that purse! and, hands, O you
The doors of life, may I borrow with another card and
A Swiss bank account to surrender to this attraction!
Come, sweet conduct; come, delightful guide!
Thou finely-printed numbers, now at once run on
The thrill in the swiping of each card!
Here's to my love! [Credit purchase made.] O truely a taste of heaven!

Thy number of credit cards is too short. Thus with a glance I sigh and shop away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home