All eyes on me/Burning iris
And I'd give up forever to touch youCause I know you've made me feel some how
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to leave right now
And all I could taste was that momment
And all that I could dream was that sign
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight
And I don't want anyone else to see me
Because they would understand
When everything is made to be sold
I just want to know where you stand
And I can't fight the future that's nearing
Or a momment of truth among the lies
When everything is made to be worn
I just want you to know who I am
And I don't want anyone else to see me
Because this is all that I've got
You're the closest thing to heaven
that I've ever seen
But you won't mean a thing five minutes from now
(When I buy another pair of shoes.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home