Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Closing time

Closing time-
time for you to go out, go out into the world
Closing time-
time for you to turn on all the nights for the show
Closing time-
time enough for you and me to get the credit card out
closing time-
time to close, but you can't stay here or go home.

I know what pair of shoes that I'm taking home;
I know which pair of jeans that I'm taking home;
I know what it is that I want to take home.

Let's not go home;
let's stay out til the stars come

Closing time-
time for you to look back at where you've been
Closing time-
Tiffany's won't open til 9am
So gather up all your friends, and start moving towards the car
I hope you found five people to hold the shopping bags.
Closing time-
time enough for me to buy out all the new season's clothes
And every new shirt has its place in the car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home