How much can you make over a guy?
It's interesting how a quasi-makeover can change some things, but not others. Case in point, friend [Asian male, 22 or 23, recent college graduate]. I haven't seen him in a year or kept in touch. And, aside from his haircut (definately prefer this new cut), he hasn't changed much.A [female] friend said that she's responsible for his new cut and change in fashion. Unfortunately, I couldn't see it (besides the haircut). And despite the humidity, I wore jeans and a blue Armani tank. [Female] friend and her other girlfriend wore cute black T-shirt and jeans and a casual black dress with cap sleeves and a collar and V neck from Gap (last seen on display in the store approximately 3 months ago).
One would think he'd use the opportunity to show off his new clothes since the girl who "updated his wardrobe" was there. Maybe she's seen all of his new clothes or maybe he hasn't gone shopping since last time, but it would've been nice to see a change.
His clothes from the first time I'd seen him only stood out as fob. (Definately not fashion forward here.) Thankfully, this time, he wore khakis- a definate improvement.
I think the next aka real challenge will be for him to wear a T-shirt that doesn't clash with khakis.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home